Monday, January 22, 2007

Wiggle Jiggle

I had to post this even though it may be TMI (too much info). My cute Sadie who is oh so blonde, asked me Sunday morning as I was getting dressed why I wore a brazier.
At first I was offended- why wouldn't I wear one but then I realized she was three and could not have meant that in an insulting way.
I did not have an immediate politically correct answer so I just brushed her off and said, because my mommy told me to wear one. Well that was not a satisfactory answer so she came up with a jeopardy answer in the form of a question on her own.
She asked, "You wear one so they won't wiggle jiggle?" Ding ding ding- give that blonde girl a twinkie!!!!!
I said yes and went on my merry way- wiggle jiggle free!
Don't you wish every one was wiggle jiggle free?

No comments: