Tuesday, January 23, 2007

MANIA

This is what happens when you even mention the word Disney these days! Pure mania breaks out. Thanks to Mimi for fueling the fire with a new video of Disney World attractions! This was when they announced to Mickey Mouse that they were here! I assured them that he would be able to hear them anywhere in the park.
Thanks to Uncle Andy, Aunt Leah, Emma, Eliot, and baby Daniel for sending the precious Mickey photo book. We can't wait to get autographs and put cute pictures in it. Leah did all the cute work ahead of time by putting the stickers on the pages. She knows me well- it would have been 2014 before that happened.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try 2214...I love this picture!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait either!!! If i took a pitcure of me and Larry we would look the same way. We have aready getting this ready. I cannot wait to see you guys there.
LOL
Aunt Trina

Kristin said...

I just went...and I want to go back. I will be checking out the pictures and fun while your there. Tell Mickey and Minnie hello!!