Monday, January 15, 2007

What a Day!

Today, Monday, was a holiday in most professions. I got to enjoy the day with S and S at home! We watched our newest movie, Air Buddies, and snuggled in as it became dreary and cold.
I enjoyed putting together some of Stone's birthday presents and coloring with Sadie.
I always am amazed after a day with the kids that some moms do this everyday. I just am not cut out for that!
I am thankful everyday for Godly parents that take and pick up my kids from preschool each day! I wish I had known my grandparents as well as my kids know theirs. The Bible speaks of the wisdom of our elders and what we can learn from them. I have to say- I think I have the wisest parents of all!
Last night was our Leadership Community (LC) at church and George was able to discuss his current involvement in the music ministry and what God is doing through that opportunity. His basic message was- get plugged in and be a Crosspointer as opposed to just coming to Crosspoint. I am so proud of him. It was a great LC.
Well, I am going to call it a day- Oh- and for those of you who know me this will be a shock- but I have to go and check on dinner. Yes, I said dinner! I am cooking tonight (for the 6th night in a row)! God still performs miracles- even to the least of these!

No comments: