Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Soap and the VCR

What a morning! My precious 5 year old son was using some language that we don't allow as a way to interrupt my conversation with his grandmother (he was saying "what the heck is that" over and over). I gave him a warning and said that I would be with him in a moment, then he said it 2 more times. I calmly stopped my conversation and took him by the elbow into the bathroom where I put a drop of liquid soap in his mouth.
Of course he went ballistic and the priceless part was this comment (as he was crying): I'm going to call those VCR people and tell them you put soap in my mouth! After much confusion, I finally realized that he meant DHR- in my line of work he has heard me talk about that a few times. I have always said it is for mean mommies.
I guess they will be coming to get me soon!
Got to go and brew up more mean things to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just 2 cute. MOM

Anonymous said...

Aunt Stacy here will help him call the VCR if you don't watch it! He is a mess!! Truly his father's child...... Love you guys!!!