Friday, January 19, 2007

Disney Count Down!!!!

The Logan's are going to Disney World very soon. In 13 days we will be there. I am so excited!!! Tomorrow I am taking the kids to the dollar store to pick out disposable cameras for their use on the trip. It will keep them busy while waiting in lines and we might actually get some neat photos from their perspective (minus all the rear end shots we get! )
My sweet friend, Sweesha (as pronounced by my kids), let me borrow her Canon Rebel digital camera. Is that a friend or what? She came by tonight and had chili with us. It was good to see her and spend some time with her. The kids loved her visit the most! Pray for her as she is having an MRI and brain scan on Monday due to recent symptoms- they are concerned she may have MS. I will let you know the results, but she is in good faith that God is sovereign and is already in control of that situation.
Stone got a haircut today so that he would be all cute for the trip- thanks Mimi!
I am putting together outfits that can be versatile for whatever we have. I am going with layers that could be put on or taken off with ease. For anyone going to Disney anytime soon you must explore http://www.allearsnet.com/. It has taught me so much that I would have never known!
I am also working on posting pictures over the weekend. I intend to download pictures from the trip each day so that those who cannot be with us can see what we are doing and interact with us!!
Now it's time to say goodbye to all our family.....M-I-C-K-E-Y....I am way too excited. Adios

No comments: