Sunday, January 28, 2007

"Phone ears"




Can you believe that preschoolers have MP3 players? My kids have FP3 players from Fisher Price and they are loving it. Sadie calls the ear phones her phone ears when she is in a hurry and it cracks us up. I have downloaded all sorts of Disney tunes for them. It is so funny to listen to them sing because it is so loud. The nice thing about these is that they are kid proof and also have stories you can pair with icon pictures.


These kids are growing up in such a digital age and you just cannot help but wonder what they will be when they grow up. Where will technology take them? I read Freidman's book, The World is Flat last summer and it is an eye opener for what our world is becoming due to technology. It affects all facets of our world.


Anyway- my intent was that these new gadgets would keep my kids occupied on the plane, during long waits in line and just during boring times! So far so good- they both fell asleep last night with them and I had to pry them off their ears.

No comments: