Saturday, January 27, 2007

Packing Ughhh!



Can you ever pack enough for a trip? People that can pack one outfit each day and minimal "others" just gripe me. I am trying to lay out all we will need and it is a daunting chore. I have a list of things that Disney recommends and boy howdy is it a lot. I am going to do the best I can and then just punt if I have to. Stone's teacher keeps asking if she can get in his suit case and he woke up from his nap today and asked me why people would want to travel in a suit case when they could just fly with us- what a sweet boy.

Sadie has not stopped sleeping with her Disney stuff that the Grave's (Michelle, Kevin, Justin, and Maegan) brought her. She got a Tink bag and shirt, a precious Mickey shirt that is beaded or shiny as Sadie calls it. She also wears her Mickey poncho around the house. They gave the kids light necklaces that are just too cool. Stone looks at himself with his new hat on and thinks he looks cute. We are very appreciative to them for enhancing our trip. They are already practicing for autographs with their light up pens.

Needless to say, we will probably be prepared thanks to all the friends who have helped us and given us great advice. We are down to 5 days and counting!!!!!!!

Back to packing- Uggh!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We are glad that they like the things we gave them. They are the cutest kids.

I hope you have a gret time in WDW. It is Justin and Meaghan's favorite place to be!

I know you have recieved a lot of advice, but here is one that I found helpful for Meaghan. I would use a gallon zip-lock baggie and put one outfit at a time in it. Including her hair bows or headbands that match that outfit. That way she had everything she needed for that day altogether. It also helped with packing because it will compress in the suitcase.

Happy packing!

Michelle

mandi said...

Thanks- that's a great idea!! Also- my apologies for mispelling Meaghan's name over and over!!