Sunday, February 11, 2007

Remnants of Disney

We are back into our usual routines and getting back to reality. There are still things to be put up and some clothes to be washed, but other than that- the house is normal. The kids are still talking about Disney but I think they are glad to be at home with their own toys and sleeping in their own beds.
I had about 185 emails to sift through when I got back and I am finally at a point of weeding them down to about 20 that need a reply. It is hard to be off work for that long, but I sure did enjoy it. I am glad to get back to work where I don't have to push a stroller or carry a back pack for 15 hours!!!
Hi Ho Hi Ho.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mandi-
I love all your pictures .. you guys look like you had a really good time--
Will you please come back and comment on my shots ? i accidently deleted your comment after the really nice things you said ..i deleted Michelles also.. lol..im not as smart as you young folks are ..lol..
Thank you much !!