Monday, February 5, 2007

Disney Day 5

Today was Animal Kingdom. I have to say that it was just okay. It was not my favorite. There are a lot of things to look at but not a whole lot to actually do- especially if you are a 4 or 5 year old. We saw 2 good shows (Nemo and Lion King), rode Everest twice, and went on a Safari. After that it was pretty much meeting characters and walking around. It was nice to relax and not have to go from ride to ride but then again it was boring at times. Here's the pics for today!
Trina, Larry, George and I are going out for some adult fun tonight. Mimi and Pops are playing with the kids while we go.
Tomorrow is Epcot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the pics of the 'Big Rat'

Gramps..

Anonymous said...

I saw the pics of the 'Big Rat'


Gramps....

Unknown said...

I saw the pics of the 'Big Rat'


Gramps....

Anonymous said...

You are right about Animal Kingdom-did you all go to DinoLand? There are several small rides for the kiddies and games to play. I can't wait to hear Stone and Sadie tell us about the trip from their perspective!! Tell Mimi, Pops, Trina and Larry we said "Hello".

Love you all-
Charlie, Tonya and Maggie

Stacy said...

Hey there!!!! Those pictures of stone and sadie at the end of the set are precious!!! Listen, just in case mom didn't tell you. We are starting today planning the next trip! I will not miss that one! Love you guys and be safe!! Oh, and hope you guys had fun on your night out!!

Michelle said...

I agree Animal Kingdom is okay. We feel the same about Epcot. There are a few things to do, but more to look at. It is VACATION; you still need to try to relax.

Stone and Sadie are the sweetest kids. The picture of the four of you at Tom Sawyer Island is my favorite so far.

We can't wait to hear more Stone stories.