Friday, February 2, 2007

Disney day 2

Where do I begin? Today has been amazing. We began our day at MGM and had a blast! The weather was in the high 70's and overcast which made for a great day. Stone was able to meet the power rangers and he was on cloud nine the rest of the day. I think he would have been fine to go home after that. Sadie loved The Little Mermaid show.
We ate dinner at The Whispering Canyon Cafe and it is a must for all families!! It was so fun. The kids had races and if you need ketchup you yelled and they brought you about 8 jars. Then whenever the next table needed it and yelled, you take it to them. George asked for a coke and they brought him a huge coke for fun (see pics). It was just fun- we laughed so hard I almost....well you know.
Then we decided to go to the Magic Kingdom for a couple of hours. We arrived about an hour before they closed and got to see the Wishes parade and fireworks and ride the tea cups, Dumbo, and Peter Pan's wild ride. It was great and the kids were amazed at the castle. Yes I did shed a tear or 2!
I am dog tired and ready for bed. We are eating breakfast with the characters in the morning then tomorrow night is our fireworks voyage with Captain Hook!
Check the pics for more details of today's events. Thanks for all the comments- we enjoy reading them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looked like a full day. I know the kids are having a ball. Stone loved the power ranges and I bet Sadie loved Bear. Kiss them for me. I miss them. MOM

Michelle said...

Great pictures!

Tell Eva her Minnie Mouse shirt looks awesome.

I can't wait to hear what Stone and Sadie say about meeting Mickey.

Waiting on the edge of my desk for Day 3.

Michelle

Stacy said...

Hey There!!! It's Aunt Stacy and Madi. Just wanted to tell you guys how awesome the pictures are. At least we get to see what ya'll are doing since we weren't able to be with you. Keep having fun and tell those babies we love them. Can't wait to see the next batch of pictures!!! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Bet George wet his pants too when he finished that coke! Ha. Glad the kids are having fun. They looked like they were. I remember when Billy rode the tea cups and dumbo with our girls. I couldn't because I can't go around! Yall have fun and can't wait to see day 3. Love, Pam

Anonymous said...

I bet George wet his pants too when he finished that coke! I remember when Billy rode the teacups and dumbo with the girls. I couldn't cause I can't go around. Yall have fun and can't wait for day 3. Love, Pam