Saturday, May 5, 2007

Play that funky music......

My husband is in a band! I wish he would have decided to do it earlier in life when I actually hung out at bars and got into the whole band thing. Oh well, now I can at least sleep with a band member! They played at Clay May Days and will also play at Dog Daze in Trussville and Oneonta's festival in June. The lead band member is Mark Dunn who plays an incredible saxophone!!!! Bryan Haskins plays keyboard and is lead vocals. George is the drummer. Mark Jr. is the lead guitarist and Greg Reid is the bass player. They were really good!! You should hear them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I would never guess!!!!! Mandi can you still get his head in the car?
lol

Catrina

Stacy said...

WOW! I didn't know he was in a band like that!!!!! Do they need back up vocals or is this an all MALE thing!!!

Michelle said...

I am speechless!

Kevin and I would love to come and here them. Let me know when and where so we can try to come.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I want come here them play! Thanks for my magazines!

Paula said...

This does not surprise me one bit..he is such a mess...let me know too and we will come watch him in action...

sleeping with a band member? Girl you are a mess

Pat Green said...

hey mandi i changed my blog address it is now

ronaldandpat.blogspot.com.....