Monday, March 12, 2007

Out of Towners

My sister in law is in town for a couple of weeks and my kids are thrilled! Not because she's in town, but because she brought her children! They are 8,6, and 18 months. We were praying before bed time last night and Stone asked Jesus if He could help his cousin Eliot to not be an "out of towner" anymore. How precious! I wish they lived closer but it gives us a place to visit and something to look forward to. Eliot is great for Stone in many ways! Tonight Stone ate the crust on a grilled cheese sandwich and that is a first. When I told him how proud I was he said it was because he wanted to grow big like Eliot! I need Eliot for a few weeks so I can get Stone to try other things! I'll take the crust for now.
Little Sadie has had the best time with "Baby Daniel". However, she is clueless that this little cousin weighs more than she does. This kid is a hoss! He is so cute. Sadie adores him and comes home playing mommy with her stuffed animals. Last night Baby Daniel was her stuffed Elephant- how appropriate! We are going to enjoy them all we can for the next week.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG!! I can not get over how much the kids have grown since I saw them last! You are right Daniel is a hoss!! He kinda reminds me of my Mags when she was a little bit. It was great to see a picture of Memaw too...I miss not seeing her at church. I hope you all have a great time together this week.

Stacy said...

That was the first time, I beleive, that I have have seen Daniel!!! He is so cute. Eliot and Emma are getting so big!!! Please tell Leah I said hello and that we miss them down here!

Michelle said...

Great pictures. Stone looks like he is having a blast! Sadie is so cute with her braids.

Have fun with the family, visits are always great.

Paula said...

Thanks for the kind words about Charlie. I told Nikki about the verse and she said to thank you so very much for your loving thoughts.I could not even begin to imagine what she is feeling, but in a sense I do, she has been my friend for so long, I am finding myself grieving for Charlie like she would, and is. I guess that is ok too.... Thanks again for the kind words and just keep her in you prayers!!